Following are the state-listed total number of positive COVID-19 cases in the lakes area, by county, as of Tuesday, April 20.
- Becker: 3,575, up 8 cases since April 19 (48 deaths).
- Clay (Moorhead): 7,860, up 12 cases since April 19 (90 deaths).
Otter Tail: 5,461, up 9 cases since April 19 (73 deaths).
- Hubbard: 1,735, up 10 cases since April 19 (41 deaths).
Norman: 522, no new cases since April 19 (9 deaths).
Mahnomen: 511, up 3 cases since April 19 (8 deaths).
Clearwater: 781, up 2 cases since April 19 (14 deaths).
- Wadena: 1,453, up 3 cases since April 19 (21 deaths).
In Otter Tail County as of April 20, there were 82 active cases, a decrease of 1 active case since Monday, with 5,379 cases no longer contagious, according to Otter Tail County Public Health.
In Becker County as of April 20, there were 105 active cases, a decrease of 12 active cases since Monday, with 3,470 cases no longer contagious, according to Becker County Public Health.
In Cass County, N.D. (Fargo) as of April 19, there were 328 active COVID-19 cases, a decrease of 96 active cases since Friday, according to the North Dakota Health Department. There have been 23,807 cases reported in Cass County since the pandemic began, including 200 deaths.
More information and assistance
- MDH COVID-19 hotline: 651-201-3920 or 800-657-3903. The hotline is available seven days a week, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- MDH COVID-19 website: www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/situation.html
- Becker County Public Health is available to answer your questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-847-5628, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County Public Health is available to answer general questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-998-8320 or 888-349-2581, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County COVID-19 Health Information: ottertailcountymn.us/content-page/covid-19-health-information/.
As a public service, we’ve opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status. If this coverage is important to you, please consider supporting local journalism by clicking on the subscribe button in the upper righthand corner of the homepage.