Following are the state-listed total number of positive COVID-19 cases in the lakes area, by county, from June 9 to June 15.
- Becker: 3,866, up 1 case since June 9 (55 deaths).
- Clay (Moorhead): 8,257, up 6 cases since June 9 (92 deaths).
Otter Tail: 5,859, up 10 cases since June 9, including 2 additional deaths (85 deaths).
- Hubbard: 1,961, up 10 cases since June 9 (41 deaths).
Norman: 547, no new cases since June 9 (9 deaths).
Mahnomen: 566, no new cases since June 9 (9 deaths).
Clearwater: 891, up 1 case since June 9 (16 deaths).
- Wadena: 1,628, up 13 cases since June 9 (22 deaths).
Otter Tail County reported 7 active cases on June 9, a decrease of 4 active cases, with 5,846 cases no longer requiring isolation, according to Otter Tail County Public Health.
Becker County reported 6 active cases, a decrease of 8 active cases since June 9, with 3,860 cases no longer requiring isolation, according to Becker County Public Health.
Cass County, N.D. (Fargo) reported 36 active COVID-19 cases, a decrease of 6 active cases since June 9, according to the North Dakota Health Department. There have been 24,744 cases reported in Cass County since the pandemic began, including 209 deaths.
More information and assistance
- MDH COVID-19 hotline: 651-201-3920 or 800-657-3903. The hotline is available seven days a week, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- MDH COVID-19 website: www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/situation.html
- Becker County Public Health is available to answer your questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-847-5628, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County Public Health is available to answer general questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-998-8320 or 888-349-2581, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County COVID-19 Health Information: ottertailcountymn.us/content-page/covid-19-health-information/.
As a public service, we’ve opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status. If this coverage is important to you, please consider supporting local journalism by clicking on the subscribe button in the upper righthand corner of the homepage.