Reish places 1st at state BPA competition
Sam Reish was the state champion in computer modeling.
Several members of the Park Rapids chapter of Business Professionals of America placed in the top 10 at state BPA competition March 10-12 at the Hyatt Regency in Minneapolis.
Sam Reish was the BPA state champion in computer modeling. Emily Schulz placed fifth in business law and ethics. Both earned a spot to compete at the BPA’s national leadership conference in May in Dallas, Texas.
Also placing in the top 10 were:
- Reish, Zach VanBatavia and Jaxson Lund, third, global marketing team
- Jaime Brann, sixth, banking and finance
- Henry Thorson and Jacob Lof, sixth, financial analyst team
- Kassidy Ennen, seventh, basic office procedures
- Kelsey Berghuis, seventh, health administration procedures
- Schulz, Berghuis, Maeve Bolton and Emma Ravnaas, seventh, administrative support team
- Natalie Harvey, ninth, prepared speech
- VanBatavia, ninth, presentation management