Open house draws hungry, curious crowd
Subscription deals, free food and a look at the Enterprise's new digs brought in about 70 people on Sept. 21.
Approximately 70 people dropped in on the Park Rapids Enterprise’s new office location during the newspaper’s open house on Sept. 21.
Guests including past employees had an opportunity to visit with staff, sign up for prize drawings and munch on delicious meats, cheese, fruits and vegetables provided by Main Street Meats. They also took home Enterprise swag as well as chocolate mint candies from Aunt Belle’s Confectionary.
Winners of the prize drawings were as follows:
- Ron Pearson, $25 gift card to ACE Hardware.
- Karen Zwirtz, $25 gift card to L&M Fleet.
- Betty Parsons, $25 gift card to Main Street Meats.
- Pam Martin, $25 gift card to Rapids Spirits.
- Cleo Williams, $25 gift card to Hugo’s Family Marketplace.
- Shirley Demmon, $25 gift card to T&M Express.
- Richard Lorenz, $25 gift card to Dad’s 1/2 Way There Pizza.
- Norm Demstedt, a pot of mums from Hafner’s Greenhouse.
- Ken Stenzel, Chuck Vischer and Shirley Johnson, copies of “Hubbard County: A Century of Growth 1900-2000.”
Meanwhile, the open house kicked off a special subscription offer that remains available until Sept. 30. Current subscribers who renew for a year can get one month free for a digital-only subscription and two months free for a combined print and digital subscription. New subscribers can get three months of digital content for 99 cents per month or a 12-month combination subscription at 50% off.
To take advantage of the offer, visit the Enterprise at 1011 1st St. E. Suite 6 in Park Rapids, or call 218-732-3364.