Weather Forecast


Victim identified in Nevis house fire

A 62-year-old man has been identified as the victim in a house fire last week in Nevis.

Dennis Dean Tranby died from carbon monoxide toxicity due to the fire Thursday, the Hubbard County Sheriff's Office said in a news release this morning.

Tranby was identified by the Ramsey County Medi-cal Examiner.

He was the sole occupant of the home at 23661 200th St. in Nevis Township.

The sheriff's office said the death is considered to be an accident.

No cause of the fire has been released.