Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Victim identified in Nevis house fire

Email News Alerts

A 62-year-old man has been identified as the victim in a house fire last week in Nevis.

Dennis Dean Tranby died from carbon monoxide toxicity due to the fire Thursday, the Hubbard County Sheriff's Office said in a news release this morning.

Advertisement

Tranby was identified by the Ramsey County Medi-cal Examiner.

He was the sole occupant of the home at 23661 200th St. in Nevis Township.

The sheriff's office said the death is considered to be an accident.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness