Updated: Bemidji man dies of electrocution in accident at Acme Tools
On today's date, May 17th at 11:00 AM, Bemidji Police Officers, along with Bemidji Fire and Bemidji Ambulance personnel, responded to a medical emergency at Acme Tools, located in the 2000 block of 30th St NW in Bemidji. A 49 year old Bemidji man was operating a boom lift when he came in contact with a power line. He was transported to Sanford Medical Center in Bemidji where he was pronounced dead.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.