Weather Forecast


Ulen boy hospitalized after eating laundry detergent packet


By Dave Olson / The Forum

FARGO – A 1-year-old Ulen, Minn., boy is being treated at Sanford Health in Fargo after swallowing a clothing detergent pod.


Alexander Rohde is in the hospital’s Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.

In May of 2012, the Am

Archive Material - Subscription required to continue reading

Log in or activate your account if you are a current Park Rapids Enterprise subscriber.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at and we can help you.

Forum News Service
The Forum Communications News Service is the premier news wire service covering the Upper Midwest, stretching from the oilfields of western North Dakota to the plains of South Dakota and to the shores of eastern Minnesota. For more information about the services we offer or to discuss content subscriptions, please contact us.