Three remain hospitalized after Roseau County bonfire explosion
Three people remained in a Minneapolis burn center Tuesday after a bottle containing gasoline exploded in a bonfire Sunday night in Roseau County, Minn.
County deputies were called to the Nicholas Soiney residence in Swift, Minn., at about 11:30 p.m. Sunday on a report of an accident with a bonfire.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.