Propane leak forces evacuation of five buildings in downtown Fargo
A cracked propane tank prompted firefighters to evacuate five downtown buildings this morning, including the Fargo Public Schools administrative offices.
No one was injured, Fargo Fire Capt. Mark Waller said.
Firefighters were called at 7:41 a.m. to the school district's building at 419 3rd St. N.
Waller said Greenberg Roofing workers had been trying to move a cylindrical propane tank away from the building when it tipped into the building, cracking the valve.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.