Park Rapids School Board approves numerous systemic staffing changes
The Park Rapids Area School Board met briefly Monday night to approve several staffing changes.
Among the business included:
* Approved posting a Full Time High School Special Education Paraprofessional.
* Approved hiring Emily Schueller as a .7 Special Education Teacher.
* Approved an additional 190 hours for MARSS Coordinator to complete Free and Reduced Lunch Applications.
* Approved hiring Tonja Petersen as Full-Time School Age Coordinator.
* Approved hiring Coleen Hoscheid as Part Time Community Education Secretary.
* Approved the resignation of Spike Wellman – Bus Driver.
* Approved Resignation of Jason Splett – Facilities Director.
* Approved the Extra-Curricular Resignation of Kim Schwartz – Jr. High Volleyball.
* Approved the Extra-Curricular New Hire of Abbi Wittner – Jr. High Volleyball Coach.
* Approved the Extra-Curricular New Hire of Mandy Schirmers – Assistant Swim Coach.
* Approved the Extra-Curricular New Hire of Josh Cook – Varsity Assistant Football Coach.
* Approved Extra-Curricular Volunteer Karl Carlson Sr. – Volleyball Coach.
* Approved Extra-Curricular Volunteer Karl Carlson –Volleyball Coach.
* Approved Extra-Curricular New Hire Matt Brandt – Jr. High Football Coach.
* Approved the layoff of Bev Sleen – Paraprofessional.
* Approved the layoff of Kayla Ehler – Paraprofessional.
* Approved the resignation of Brad Dukowitz – Custodian.
* Approved posting a new position – part time Community Education Paraprofessional for the School Readiness Program.