Natural gas leak in Detroit Lakes forces evacuation of neighborhood
A natural gas leak Tuesday evening forced the evacuation of residents within roughly a block radius of the 1200 block of Summit Avenue in Detroit Lakes.
They were not allowed back into their homes until nearly 3 a.m.
… Archive Material - Subscription required to continue reading Log in or activate your account if you are a current Park Rapids Enterprise subscriber. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.