Natural gas leak in Detroit Lakes forces evacuation of neighborhood
A natural gas leak Tuesday evening forced the evacuation of residents within roughly a block radius of the 1200 block of Summit Avenue in Detroit Lakes.
They were not allowed back into their homes until nearly 3 a.m.
At 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, police and fire crews were dispatched to investigate a natural gas odor.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.