Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
Devan VanBrunt is shown recovering from the explosion in the burn unit at Regions Hospital in St. Paul in 2010. His mother filed a lawsuit suing the maker of the gas can used and Walmart, the seller of the can. Photo special to The Forum

Moorhead family sues after boy burned in grill explosion; says it should have had safety device

Email

MOORHEAD - The family of a 13-year-old boy badly burned in an explosion last April after he poured gasoline on a lit barbecue grill has filed a lawsuit claiming the gas container should have had a safety device to help prevent the fiery blast.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness