Home destroyed, firearms rescued
A faulty wood stove is believed to be the cause of a fire that destroyed the Mike Hensel residence on Becker Co. Rd. 45 Thursday afternoon. Firefighters were able to salvage a collection of firearms, Park Rapids fire chief Donn Hoffman reported. Park Rapids and Carsonville firefighters responded.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.