Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
Echo Press photo / Eric Morken

Fire damages Lake Osakis cabin

Email News Alerts

Shortly before 5 p.m. Wednesday, the Osakis Fire Department and Police Department were called to a fire in a cabin at Idlewilde Resort, which is on the south side of Lake Osakis. Osakis Fire Chief Mark Pomerleau said the fire started on a stove in the cabin and that the cabin sustained smoke and water damage. He added that it would be uninhabitable for awhile, but that it is rebuildable.

Advertisement

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness