Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
MONTE DRAPER | BEMIDJI PIONEER Gretchen Wagner, owner of Cattails Bar and Grill, points out a broiler Monday afternoon that caused a kitchen fire Sunday morning that spread to the ceiling.

Fire damages Cattails Bar & Grill in Bemidji

Email News Alerts

BEMIDJI — Cattails Bar & Grill sustained more than $30,000 in damage from a kitchen fire reported Sunday morning.

The Bemidji Fire Department responded to the popular bar and restaurant just after 7:30 a.m. Employees detected a fire in a broiler, and when firefighters arrived on seen, smoke was exiting the building, with the fire spreading to the roof.

Advertisement

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Forum News Service
The Forum Communications News Service is the premier news wire service covering the Upper Midwest, stretching from the oilfields of western North Dakota to the plains of South Dakota and to the shores of eastern Minnesota. For more information about the services we offer or to discuss content subscriptions, please contact us.
Advertisement