Easter fire destroys kitchen near Hubbard
A gas stove regulator malfunctioned Sunday afternoon at a Hubbard home, burning Easter dinner and a kitchen.
Park Rapids and Menahga firefighters responded to the home of Bradley Laabs on County Road 6 about 2 p.m., according to the Hubbard County Sheriff's Department. They were able to contain the fire to the kitchen area.
State Patrol and Hubbard County officers both responded.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.