Early morning fire causes extensive damage to Park Rapids home
Ginny Christianson was on her way to work early Tuesday when she passed by her neighbor's house. She smelled a strong odor of burning wood.
Trouble was, Reenie Hensel didn't have a wood stove.
"I panicked," Ginny said. "I drove all the way to Terry's house to dial 911." Terry Collette, Ginny's co-worker, lives downtown in Park Rapids.
Reenie's home was on fire.
Within minutes fire crews were on the scene. Smoke was billowing out the roof.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.