Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Dog revived after Moorhead house fire

Email News Alerts

MOORHEAD - Fire and ambulance crews rescued and revived an unconscious dog after a fire sparked by a candle this morning at a south Moorhead home.

Advertisement

According to Moorhead Fire Capt. Dave Allen and city Fire Marshal Rich Duysen:

Firefighters were called at 3:32 a.m. to the fire in the lower level of the bi-level home at 3018 32nd Street South.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness