Chimney fire destroys Park Rapids mobile home
A Park Rapids couple was burned out of their rented mobile home early Friday morning when a chimney fire ignited the ceiling and eventually destroyed the trailer.
Nathan Lehmann and Lorraine Maninga lived at the Westwind Mobile Home Park northwest of Park Rapids on 190th Street.
According to the Hubbard County Sheriff's Department, the single-wide home was "fully engulfed with flames" when emergency crews arrived on the scene shortly after 1:30 a.m.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.