Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
This mobile home northwest of Park Rapids was destroyed during the early morning hours of Nov. 13 in a chimney fire. (Sarah Smith/Enterprise)

Chimney fire destroys Park Rapids mobile home

Email News Alerts

A Park Rapids couple was burned out of their rented mobile home early Friday morning when a chimney fire ignited the ceiling and eventually destroyed the trailer.

Advertisement

Nathan Lehmann and Lorraine Maninga lived at the Westwind Mobile Home Park northwest of Park Rapids on 190th Street.

According to the Hubbard County Sheriff's Department, the single-wide home was "fully engulfed with flames" when emergency crews arrived on the scene shortly after 1:30 a.m.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement