Carbon monoxide survivor heals at Headwaters Animal Shelter
A unique, often poignant, story accompanies every animal arriving at the Headwaters Animal Shelter.
But Buckshot, dropped off in mid-October, had suffered unparalleled trauma.
The young Wirehaired Pointing Griffon was a victim of carbon monoxide poisoning. His owners, Lee, 57, and Nancy, 55, Schwarze, were found dead in their cabin near Longville Oct. 17.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.