Boy dies in electrocution accident
An 8-year-old boy from Browerville died after being electrocuted Monday.
The Todd County Sheriff's Office responded at 8:34 p.m. Monday to a rural Browerville farm, where deputies found Wendel Lamor Fox and began CPR until the Browerville Ambulance arrived. Fox was taken to Long Prairie Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The sheriff's office said the boy had been near a large barn fan and was standing in a puddle of water when the accident happened. The TCSO said an initial investigation revealed faulty electrical wiring, which led to the accident.
The farm is on Todd County Road 14 in rural Browerville.