Boaters died of carbon monoxide poisoning on Lake of the Woods, autopsy says
Two men found dead in a boat on Lake of the Woods died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning, according to preliminary autopsy results.
The victims were identified by the Lake of the Woods County Sheriff’s Office as Lonnie Ray Norberg, 44, of Champlin, and Jeffrey Edward Wheeler, 35, also of Champlin.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.