Audubon man suffers burns in Thursday house fire
An Audubon man was injured in a house fire Thursday morning and sent to a Twin Cities hospital with burns to his hands, feet and back.
Audubon Fire Chief Darcy Savig said firefighters were called to the house, located at the 18000 block of Deroxe Road, where flames were coming through the roof.
"The fire looked like it started around the fireplace chimney, which was a round metal pipe going through the ceiling of the room and out the roof," Savig said.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.